The Adsense Revenue Sharing Program is on hold for now.Knowledge Hub is one of India’s leading blog that covers topics ranging from banking, finance, historical facts, interesting articles, myth busters, technology, etc. We accept guest posts from people interested in sharing their knowledge with Knowledge Hub readers.
Benefits of Writing for Knowledge Hub
- Publicity: Every article that you write will be published with your name, photo and a brief info about you, as shown below: You will also get an independent page, just like this, where people can see all the articles written by you.
- Exposure: Knowledge Hub has more than 8000 followers on Facebook and Twitter, and more than 1000 e-mail subscribers. So, your post gets a large exposure, which could increase manifold if it gets viral.
- SEO Benefits: Knowledge Hub has a Page Rank of 2. By writing for Knowledge Hub, you get a chance to pass on the Page Rank juice to your blog.
- No Need to Maintain a Blog: Maintaining a blog is not just about writing. If you want people to read your work, you’ll have to work on SEO and SMO to reach a wide audience. Otherwise, what’s the point of having a blog if only you read it! You also need to have some technical knowledge to maintain a good blog. Knowledge Hub makes your work easier. You just have to concentrate on what you know best- writing! We take care of all the other stuff.
Revenue Sharing Through AdSense:We work on revenue sharing model. You get 80% of the income generated through AdSense ads on your articles, while we keep the remaining 20% for running expenses. This is not a one-time income, and you’ll continue earning from your article as long as Knowledge Hub exists.Please note that we cannot guarantee the amount you’ll be earning through the AdSense ads.
How To Get StartedIt is quite simple. Just follow these four steps:
- Join Knowledge Hub by creating your account here. (If you are new to WordPress, check these step by step instructions to get started).
Add your Adsense details. Check this page for instructions. (If you don’t have an Adsense account, skip this step for the time being. Once you get your Adsense id, you can follow the instructions given above to add your details. All your past posts will start showing your ads then.)
- Write your post and submit it for review. Check these guidelines and best practices to ensure that your post is not rejected.
- Once your post is reviewed and approved, it will be published on Knowledge Hub.