Well, no matter how much you hate Math, I’m sure you will love these interesting facts about it. And if you are already in love with Math, reading these facts, you’ll fall in love all over again.
- 8 is the largest cube in the Fibonacci sequence.
- 18 is the only number (other than 0) that is twice the sum of its digits.
- 26 is the only positive number to be directly between a square and a cube (it comes between 5^2=25 and 3^3=27).
- 40 is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order.
- The number 2519 has an interesting property. Divide it with any number between 2 and 10 (both included), the remainder will be one less than the divisor (the number you are dividing with). Confused? Let’s do it together.
2519 divided by 2 => Remainder is 1
2519 divided by 3 => Remainder is 2 and so on.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
I’m sure we have many Math lovers among us. How about sharing with us, some of the interesting facts that you have across? We’ll love to hear from you.
If you are new here, please visit sitemap to see a list of articles published so far.
If you found this article useful, subscribe below for free to receive updates in future.