As discussed here, you can join Knowledge Hub’s revenue sharing program to earn money from your articles. To do so, you need to add your Adsense code to your posts. This page will show you how to do that.
How To Add Adsense To Your Articles:
- Login to your Adsense account.
- Click on My Ads-> Content-> Ad Units-> New Ad Unit, as shown below:
- Use the settings shown below while creating your ad unit. For remaining fields, you can use whatever values you want. (Click on image to enlarge)
- Once you are done, click on “Save and Get Code”.
- From the code, copy the two numbers shown below, in a notepad.
- Now login to Knowledge Hub, and click on My Adsense Advertising link on the Dashboard. (Register here, if you haven’t yet).
- Enter here the two values copied above. i.e., pub-12345566765123 in first field and 2909145480 in the second field. Remember to use your own values! (Click on image to enlarge)
Once you are done, your ads will immediately start showing on all your posts- even those written in the past.
Have questions? Contact us.