- Quality: We are very strict about the quality of articles on Knowledge Hub. We believe that writing 2 good articles in a week is better than writing 10 average articles. Please write well-researched articles. This will also help you build credibility in the eyes of the readers.
- No Copy Pasting: We hate plagiarism and so does Google! Copy pasting articles from other sources (online or magazines) is not allowed and might lead to a permanent ban from Knowledge Hub.
- Proper Credits: If you have used some external source for reference, please make sure that you give proper credit to it.
- No Affiliate Links: Do not put your affiliate links in the articles.
- Outbound Links: You can link to external sources in your articles, provided they are relevant to the subject.
- Minimum Word Limit: The article should be at least 350 words long.
- Keep it Simple: We believe in what Einstein said, “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.” Try to present difficult and boring topics in a simple and interesting manner, so that everyone enjoys reading it and look forward to more articles from you.
- Reply To Comments: Nothing is more frustrating than not getting an answer to a question. So, make sure to reply to readers’ comments.
- Pictures: A picture is worth a 1000 words. Wherever necessary, make use of images and screenshots to explain your point and to keep the post attractive. But, do not use copyrighted images and ensure that you give proper credit to the source of the image.
- Social Sharing: Share your articles on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter so that more and more people can read it. But DO NOT SPAM!